Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was filled with food, lots of it, friends, and family. A pretty good Thanksgiving if you ask me. Jeremy's parents were kind enough to come visit us over the Thanksgiving break. We love having visitors! It is fun to be able to show people where we live and what we do on a daily basis. We had fun showing them around our h-town.

We went to the play A Christmas Carol downtown. 

DSC_0008

We also took them to Brazo's Bend to see the alligators. Last time we went to Brazo's we saw 41 alligators. This time we saw 3 :(. Major bummer, but at least we saw 3. 

DSC_0012

DSC_0014

DSC_0010

I made my very first Thanksgiving dinner, with the help of my friend Brittany and my Mother-in-law. It turned out awesome. We had a full on feast, and enough to feed an army.  I think we forgot only 6 people would be eating. 

DSC_0013
DSC_0014
Thanks Lee and Lori for taking the time and money to come visit us.We loved your visit!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you weren't alone on Thanksgiving. How fun to have some visitors! Can't wait to see you for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I did my first Thanksgiving this year too! Glad it turned out well! You are beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete