Sunday, January 20, 2013

Twin Day

Meet my Co-Worker. She is pretty much the bomb.

IMG_5755

Seriously, she is awesome. She is so strong, and tough, and such an amazing person. I couldn't have made it these past two years without her. We had a really big and stressful observation this week. Seven head honchos were in my classroom at one time! Intimidating? I say yes! We walked in the morning of our observation wearing almost the exact same outfits, down to the shoes. We spend too much time together. We have starting thinking a like.

3 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! I think I have heard a lot about this woman! So fun to put a face to the kind woman who has taught you how to be tough with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will forever hold dear those amazing teachers that were there for me my first years of teaching. The things I learned from them helped me to be a better person! I am sure this amazing woman will be that way for you! I remember crying when I knew I wasn't going back and the thought of not being able to associate with those women...they truly are life changing people! So glad you have had her by your side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I love the outfit. I'm glad you have someone you can count on to back you up and be there for you. I call people like these "tender mercies".

    ReplyDelete