Thursday, May 24, 2012

Let's Here it For the Boy

This post is a little bit about my kiddos graduation. My kids graduated from the 2nd grade this week! Crazy that the year is almost over. My kids last day is May 31. My last day is June 1st! My class is sitting on the 1st two rows.


Graduation is a huge deal at my school. All of the kids got dressed up in nice dresses and make-up. I was sad I only got pictures with a few of my students with my camera. 

This post is really about my handsome husband.....
This year has brought out a crazy person in me. When I say crazy, I mean seriously CRAZY. I became a stressed, worry wort, sleep deprived person. I really didn't know I had it in me until I started teaching. I don't think Jeremy knew I did either:). Jeremy has been my rock through this past year of teaching. He has listened to every worry, every tear, every happy story, and my endless babbling day after day. He has been there for me through it all whether it was 3:00 in the morning or on his lunch break at work. He has been so patient and willing to listen and support me. I mean come on people HE has done the laundry every week for the past year. I love him. I really couldn't have made it through my first year of teaching without him. Let's here it for my boy! He is a keeper.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pezz your kids are adorable, looking at them makes me think of every single one of the kids in my class, they seem quit similar:) Thanks Jeremy for being such a great guy for Pezz, she deserves the best, and we think you are pretty great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so proud of you Chantelle!! Teaching in an inner city school for your first year and living so far away, that's a lot to take on. I bet you've learned a lot this year and how nice that you always have Jeremy as your rock to support you. We're excited to see you in a few months.

    ReplyDelete