Thursday, May 24, 2012

Boston

Oh Boston! We fell in love with you. Jeremy had a business trip in Boston a couple of weeks ago. We decided since he already had a free plane ride, and a couple of free nights at a hotel that we would make a trip of it. I took a couple of days off of work and we headed to Boston. We fell in love! We loved the bay, old colonial feel, Harvard campus, and the best little Italian restaurant. We stayed at the Boston Harbor Hotel for the first couple of nights. Thank you once again ML. We love when you pick up our hotel tab. Look closely at the sign. The hotel didn't realize I would be traveling with Jeremy. The only room they had left was the presidential sweet. The view was gorgeous.
We were freezing the whole weekend! I guess that is what a year of living somewhere warm will do to you.
Go Celtics!
We, and whenn I say "we" I mean Jeremy had fun trying to navigate through the subway systems. I was just along for the ride.
The city is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I will always cherish the many trips Kurt and I took together before kids:)

    ReplyDelete