Saturday, July 28, 2012

3-Years

Happy Anniversary to us! We just had our third anniversary. To celebrate our anniversary we got dressed up and went to a nice little Italian restaurant.
IMG_0287[1]

We set up a new anniversary tradition this year. During dinner we each took turns writing down and reading where we thought we would be in 1 and 3 years. We came up with about five questions we each answered. We are going to save our answers and read them again next year. I'm sure our answers  will be even funny to read later on!

I often feel like I am the luckiest girl to be married to my man. He is so good to me. I can't help but feel so blessed to be married to someone that is is good for me. Cheers to three years!

1 comment:

  1. I remember our 3rd year anniversary like it was yesterday...I knew that it was going to be our last year as JUST us, I am so grateful for those times of JUST us because they will never be JUST us again and now I can cherish us as a family.

    ReplyDelete