Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy 23rd to me. Jeremy is always full of surprises around my birthday. I love it! A while back we bought a groupon for a jet ski pass. So for my birthday Jeremy wouldn't tell me where we were going but all he told me was to were a swim suit, and some shorts. Of course, I thought we were going to the lake to use our groupon for the jet ski. Wrong, he tricked me. He took me to Galveston. We were going to swim at the beach, but it was a little windy. Instead we went to the best burger joint, and rode rides at the pleasure pier.The pleasure pier is an amusement park that extends out onto the ocean. They have swings and roller coaster that all over look the ocean. It was so fun. We felt like little kids.

IMG_0362[1]

IMG_0364[1]

Check out that view
IMG_0363[1]

Yes, that is me getting a henna tattoo.  I told you we felt like little kids. The girl sitting next to me getting a henna was at the most 6 years old:).
IMG_0365[1]

I had to set up my classroom on my birthday, so Jeremy took me out to lunch at III Forks dowtown. YUM!
 IMG_0336[1]


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a nice birthday. Thanks Jeremy for taking good care of Pezz! My girls are jealous of the Henna tattoo. I'm jealous of the III Forks!! I still dream about their food.

    ReplyDelete