Sunday, September 9, 2012

Life Is Good

Do ever have those days that just go good. Today was one of those days.

Woke up to a cool morning. If you know anything about Houston cool mornings don't come around too often.

We went to church in our new church building.

Ate Sunday dinner with some of our good friends.

Skyped with my parents.

Hung out with my hubs.

I have the cutest class this year, that I am looking forward to seeing tomorrow at school.

We didn't do anything too special, but life is good...

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a very special day. Glad you are so lucky. Love you. Super glad you are excited to see your school kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO glad you have a cute class this year, I'm pretty sure you deserved it after last year:) That is exactly what happend to me, my first year, terrible class, and my second, amazing! It made me actually glad I went into teaching and so glad I ended on a good class cause now I may actually be able to go back someday:)

    ReplyDelete